Start working as a Orderpicker
- Central Netherlands
- 38 hours
As a logistics worker, you will be performing all logistic tasks for Warehouse and Transshipment and you will be ensuring the perfect handling of in- and outgoing shipments. Furthermore, you are responsible for correctly compiling the orders throughout logistic tasks inside warehousing. You will do this following the instructions and prescriptions that apply within the company.
What are your tasks as a logistic worker:
- You are responsible for the loading and unloading and for letting the trucks leave on time.
- You will ensure that the customer’s order are being picked out correctly.
- You signal and report any irregularities, damaging and opportunities for improvement.
- You check and prepare in- and outcoming goods.
- You take care of the noting of incoming goods in the WMS-system.
- You support all activities on all floors.
- experience in logistic works
- you are independent, but also a team worker
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy and are you ready to get started? Send your CV and/or motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Thom at 0318-576 671.