Start working as Construction cleaner
- Central Netherlands
- 38 hours
As an assistant construction worker you will be helping on small activities and you will be making sure the construction site is cleaned up. You will be given tasks from the employer.
What do we ask from you?
- A minimal age of 18 years
- Good commitment and motivation
- A VCA certificate or willing to achieve this in a short period
- A good skill on the Dutch language
- A driver’s license B
What do we have to offer you?
- A good counseling and job coaching
- A well paid job
What do we demand?
- An open and active attitude
- Polite and helpful against the visitors
- Flexibility in the working hours and activities
- A minimal availability of 5 days a week
- 38 hours a week
- A starting time at 7.00 a.m.
- A salary in accordance with the cao, depending on experience
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy and are you ready to get started? Send your CV and/or motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Thom at 0318-576 671.